Zen Room is a quiet, sunny oasis on the 3rd floor. Designed with simplicity and peace in mind, this tranquil room has a round dining table and chairs, as well as a dresser and large closet. The queen platform bed is low to the floor with a ceiling fan above. There are 3 large windows. You will also find a CD player, cordless phone and a flat screen television for your pleasure. If you don’t mind the stairs, the Zen Room will reward you with peace and quiet. … more
The Ivy Suite features a lovely private stone terrace one flight above street level overlooking East 58th Street, great for people watching. There is a brass ceiling fan and a classic Italian tapestry over the queen-sized cherrywood sleighbed, as well as a small antique table and chairs for dining. A luxurious chair completes this room’s cozy, European feel. Additional comforts include flat screen TV with cable. … more
Greenwich, which means “green village”, is both eclectic and refined. Located on the 2nd floor in the front of the building, this delightful room has a stunning queen-sized brass and iron bed, round dining table and chairs, as well as a dresser and large closet. The private bathroom has a tub and shower and is painted a whimsical purple. There are 3 large windows facing tree-lined East 58th Street. You will also find a CD player, antique French provincial phone, and flat screen television for your pleasure. The old-world elegance and charm welcomes you home after a busy day in Manhattan. … more
The Waverly is a quiet suite located in the back of the townhouse on the 2nd floor. It features 3 sun-filled windows, a cherry wood Ethan Allen queen bed with pillowtop mattress and full-sized sofabed. A large dresser, closet, and marble bistro table & chairs complete this cozy hideaway. The suite can sleep 2 adults and up to 2 children on the pullout sofa. The Waverly also features digital cable TV, radio/CD player with iPhone/iPad doc and telephone. … more
Sunny and bright with a view of 58th Street, trees, and townhouses across the way, suite 3A has a large dining table and chairs, as well as a dresser, stereo/CD player, and 3 large windows. This suite is on the 3rd floor, so its great for guests who don’t mind a few stairs. Flat screen TV with cable is a new addition, but overall, this room has a cheery, Victorian feel with modern amenities. … more
Our largest suite, located one flight above street level and in the back of our building, looks out onto its own private wood terrace. It can sleep up to 4 people with a queen-sized romantic canopy bed and futon sofa (in one room). There is also a comfortable chair and a dining area. Additional comforts include a stereo with CD player, flat screen TV with cable and use of your own private terrace. … more
- 50% major credit card deposit secures reservation
- Check-out 11:00 am
- Check-in 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm unless otherwise arranged
- Late check-out can be arranged for an additional fee
- Smoking limited to terraces only
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Corporate and relocation rates available on request
- Gift Certificates available
- We cannot accept any mail or deliveries at Ivy Terrace for our guests.
- We accept cash, travelers checks, VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover
* Rates do not include applicable taxes and are subject to a 14.26% tax rate plus $3.50 per night state & local hotel tax.
- Any and all cancellations will result in a $150.00 processing fee.
- The full amount of your stay is charged and no refunds will be issued for cancellations made 30 days or less of the scheduled arrival date.